But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”
Jeremiah 17:7-8 NIV
For those who have struggled with addiction, you know how heartbreaking and consuming it can be. Drugs and alcohol become more important than almost everything. Because addiction often becomes such a looming threat in our lives, we think that there is no way out. This is one of the lies that addiction tells us because when we put our faith and trust in God, we find that there is always hope and that we can have a better life. When we make decisions based on fear, we tumble deeper into our addiction, but when we make decisions based on faith, our lives gradually start to change.
Drug abuse treatment for Christians addresses the underlying issues that are often associated with addiction. Applying different therapeutic methods to treat addiction is part of what makes drug abuse treatment so effective at helping addicts find lasting sobriety.
Drug abuse treatment for Christians includes:
- Medical detox that allows for a comfortable and safe withdrawal process
- Clinical Christian groups that revolve around issues such as relapse prevention, grief and loss, trauma, the 12 Steps, understanding the Bible, building a relationship with God and relationships
- Individual therapy sessions with licensed Christian therapists
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders such as ADHD, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, anxiety, bipolar disorder and depression
- Church services and access to a spiritual advisor
Recovering Souls is a drug abuse treatment placement service for Christians. We find treatment for men and women who have made the decision to seek help for their addiction. We do this by determining what type and level of care would most benefit the individual and help them begin the treatment process. We stay in contact with them during the treatment process and if they need assistance exploring aftercare options such as outpatient treatment and sober living. We work with a number of Christian drug treatment centers and also can provide you with a number of faith-based resources.
Don’t wait for your addiction to progress even further, Remember—it doesn’t have to get worse. Whether you are looking for treatment for you or a loved one, call Recovering Souls today at 1-800-832-5250.